Friday, July 31, 2009

An Engineer's Valentine

This poem was written for all engineers by Matthew Dalton but it suits electrical engineers the most.Its quite interesting.So here how it goes......

An Engineer's Valentine

I was alone and all was dark

Beneath me and above
My life was full of volts and amps
But not the spark of love

But now that you are here with me
My heart is overjoyed
You've turned the square of my heart
Into a sinusoid

You load things from my memory
Onto my system bus
My life was once assembly code
It's now like C++

I love the way you solder things
My circuits you can fix
The voltage 'cross your diode is
much more than just point six

With your op-amps and resistors
You have built my integrator
I cannot survive without you
You're my function generator

You've changed my world, increased my gain
And made my math discrete
So now I'll end my poem here
Control, Alt, and Delete.

4 comments:

GAYATHRI said...

lol!!simply electrifying:)nice one:)

ajit said...

gethuu da
"you are my function generator" he he he...scene da..semma line

Mukund said...

Good post! Suits well for people like me!! Hehehe!!! For me already set!! Lol!!

Naren said...

thanks ppl.....